Monday, March 10, 2008

Getting Started

Okay! So I'm finaly starting my blog. I thought I needed just one more project to work on in the evenings. I'm sure my growing 'to do' list will really appreciate it. But, I figure it's a good way for friends and family to keep up with whats going on in our lives. I've really enjoyed reading several other friends' and families' blogs. So hopefully you'll enjoy mine as well. I'm very new to this, so keep that in mind while I figure this out. Feel free to send me ideas or suggestions too.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

YEA!! I'm so excited that you are starting a blog and I love the name. You are so creative!

The Rockin' Middletons said...

Looks like we are both learning and jumping on the blog wagon. I am so excited to see the kids, even if this is the closest I can get to them. They are getting so big.